- Operator Service www.twerd.pl is:
Zakład Energoelektroniki TWERD Sp. z o.o.
ul. Aleksandrowska 28-30
87-100 Toruń, Poland
- 2. Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By voluntarily entered in forms information.
- By saving in the terminal equipment of cookies (so-called. „cookies”).
- By collecting web server logs by web host provider.
- Operator Service www.twerd.pl is:
The information in forms.
- Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- Service may furthermore save the connection settings (marking time, IP address)
- Data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- The data contained in this form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Provider in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to process your request, service or business contact.
- The data given in the forms can be forwarded to technically pursuing certain services – in particular, the provision of information about the holder of the registered domain entities operators of Internet domain (primarily Research and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), support services payments or other entities with whom the operator of the Site is working in this field.
Information about files cookies.
- Cookies (so-called. „Cookies”) are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the Service and are designed for use with web sites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity placing the cookie files on the Website User's end device and obtaining access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintain the session’s service (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
- determining the user profile in order to display it matched materials advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
- In the Service are used in two basic types of cookies: „session” (session cookies) and „fixed” (persistent cookies). Cookies „Session” are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). „Permanent” cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Site users can change the settings in this area. Internet browser to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details, see the help or documentation web browser.
- Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
- Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular, the Network Google to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the Service. For this purpose, can maintain information about the user navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies with a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some of the behaviours of users are subject to logon the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition to writing may be:
- date of request,
- response time,
- the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – where there has been a transition to the Service by reference,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- These figures are not associated with individual persons hand.
- The above data are used only for server administration.
Release of the data.
- Data are made available to external entities only within the limits allowed by law.
- Identification data will be made available to the individual off the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
File Management cookies – as in practice to express and retract consent?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that cookies are disabled required for authentication processes, security, maintenance preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the web.
- To manage the settings for cookies and select from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions:
As a concerned party, you have the following rights:
- pursuant to article 15 GDPR the right to demand information about your personal data processed by us to the scope specified therein;
- pursuant to article 16 GDPR the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to article 17 GDPR the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is required
- pursuant to article 18 GDPR the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- pursuant to article 20 GDPR the right to receive your personal data, which you provided us, in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible party;
- pursuant to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
In addition, you have the right to object to the processing by us with the appointment to Article 6 par. 1.f. GDPR your personal data.