Educational drives for Technical Universities
We perform educational drives for Technical Universities according to individual request.
The stand with induction generator powered on both sides made for the Bialystok University of Technology.
The power electronics part consists of:
- three sets of regeneration converters (i.e. with the possibility of two-way flow of electricity and, consequently, with the possibility of transferring electricity to a 400V power supply network) with a power of 7.5 kW with DTCSVM control and MODBUS communication,
- a network filter matched to the power of the converter,
- over-current protection matched to the power of the converter,
- RS485/LAN converter with galvanic separation.
In addition, one set also includes:
- the possibility of observing the signals controlling the IGBT's modules of the converter of the network and motor part,
- measurement of three mains currents,
- measurement of one phase voltage of the network,
- measurement of one voltage in the intermediate circuit,
- measurement of three phase currents of the output converter from the motor side,
- measurement of three phase-to-phase voltages of the output converter.